Thursday, January 1, 2015

Women should be able to work and a social life

Eagle Papa
8:57 PM
 
Edit
 
+Shezza x Darling Yes. that's what I'm trying to explain. Many people handle this issue in very radical form and the main reaction is: Women should be able to work and a social life like men get to have not stuck at home all the time. Maybe such kind of answer I use to listen already 1000 times. Of course women should have a social life and free time and hobbies. Did I state opposite? NO. But her own women's social life and women's hobbies and women's interests and women's responsibilities! The problem is that most of a people in christian society are completely  stuck in equality and saming all the time women's life with men's one.  I use to compare some time ago  in my blog a pig and a sheep rights. Looks similar with equality topic.
Show less

No comments:

Post a Comment