Saturday, January 3, 2015

Would you like me to have a sex with your mom?

Raive Darkstone
4:18 PM
 
Reply
 
+Eagle Papa Sorry, maybe it's your wretched understanding of English, but where have I mentioned anything about the Police??
Also I didn't say i'd beat the piss out of you, I said I love beating the piss out of people like you, I work as a Doorman, and I love throwing people out who think it's ok to abuse women just because they're male.
Again, it's probably your terrible English, but it's ok, I understand.
It's the business of many when it comes to an illegal act, as citizens we have the right to defend those subject to illegal actions, especially those by force.
I look around and I see a country where women are equal to men.
It's not a shame our girls are having sex with ANYONE, they can do what they like, it's a free country and that's what or grandfathers fought for, a free country.
In Europe and America, white women are not thought of as junk, so where are you from then?
You have a real fucked up view of the world my friend, you're entitled to your opinion sure, but from what I get you're a supremacist, oppressive, sexist moron who thinks the world moves in a very different way than it actually does.
Show less
Eagle Papa
6:48 PM
 
 
+Raive Darkstone It's not a shame our girls are having sex with ANYONE? So it's fine if I will have a sex with your mom?

1 comment:

  1. @Eagale Papa i've lost out in you I thought you were a good person but all you are obsessed about is white supremacy and all that you think is that the women are cut out to be is housewives so because of that I really don't want to meet you any more I did want to but after hearing the way you talk about womenI know you would only think I'm good enough to be a housewife well I want a family yes but I have a career aspirations

    ReplyDelete